White signifies innocence as that of the beginner student who has no previous knowledge of Taekwon-Do.
(at the discretion of the examiner; not in any particular order)
- 10 Press-ups (counting in Korean)
- Front rising kick (counting in Korean) – usually 10 both sides.
- Sitting stance, single punching (counting in Korean)
- Linework, as requested by Examiner
- Four corner blocking, 1-4
- Rising Block
- Sajo jirugi footwork
Note: A senior student will demonstrate the techniques required.
- Not Applicable
You should try to learn all of the questions and answers as you may be asked any of them at the grading.
|What does White Belt Mean||Innocence (because I am a beginner and I have no previous knowledge of TaekwonDo)|
|Korean for Training Suit||Dobok|
|Korean for Training Hall||Dojang|
|Who is the founder of TaekwonDo||General Choi Hong Hi, 9th Degree Grandmaster|
|Korean for Stance||Sogi|
|Korean for Kick||Chagi|
|What is Front Rising Kick for?||Stretching|